Ph.No. 0863-2222802 / 8333817467.
CSE New address for correspondence*
O/o commissioner and director of school education,Anjaneya towers,B-Block,Beside ibrahimpatnam p.s,
Ibrahimpatnam,Vijayawada 521456. Krishna district. Amaravathi. Andhra Pradesh
Enclosures needed along with Medical Reimbursement proposals:
2. Emergency certificate (with signature and stamp of hospital/treated doctor)
3. Essentiality certificate (with signature and stamp of hospital/treated doctor. The amount in the Essentiality
Certificate should tally with amount in the Annexure-II).
4. Discharge Summary (with signature and stamp of hospital/treated doctor)
5. Out Patient Card if treatment taken as Out Patient.
6. Dependent and Non-drawal certificates (with attestation of the forwarding authority and signature of the
7. For every follow up treatment for post operative cases, who requires life long treatments, the concerned
patient has to get revalidation of prescriptions once in six months from the specialist Government doctor.
8. In case of accident cases and treatment taken in un-recognised hospitals under emergency, FIR should be
9. Legal Heir certificate should be submitted in case of death of the teacher.
The Medical Reimbursement should be submitted to this office with the following documents
4.Detailed Inpatient / Discharge Bill
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION,
DM&HS CAMPUSKOTI A.P, HYDERABAD.
FAX No: 24650942